Monday, January 31, 2011

And... approved!!!

THAT'S RIGHT!
WE JUST GOT THE HAPPIEST E-MAIL OF THE YEAR (SO FAR!)

.

SUBJECT: CONGRATULATIONS

It came in!!! We have all your prints. I was able to approve you as of today, Jan 31st. And you are on the website…check it out!!!

https://www.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/25437184/ourMessage.jsf

Christine

Christine Robey Jolley, LCSW

Children's Services Manager

Fountain Valley and San Diego Offices


.


Ummmm... I am excited. I am really, really, really excited. So excited, that I couldn't wait the whole two minutes it was going to take for Chris to get home from work, I just.had.to. call him immediately. But then I couldn't stop crying long enough to tell him the news over the phone.

I'm sure he thought I was dying.


Either way folks, today is a good day.

Today is a really great day.


We turned in all of our paper work 14 weeks and 5 days ago (but who's counting). I feel like we are announcing we made it past the "first trimester"; and with my track record, that's AMAZING NEWS. I will write more later, when my hands have stopped shaking so bad, and tears aren't streaming down my face. Chris just walked in the door from work and is on the phone telling someone the good news! Oh, and Hugh is sitting inside the toilet (what? Yes. I'm serious. Who is that child?) so I should go. I just had to post this!


I am more than thrilled.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I am happy for you.I can't wait to meet the new addition into your family.I have a strong feeling that you're going to find your baby soon.

    WE LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a blubbering mess right now! I am SOO happy for you guys! Our thoughts, prayers, and love are with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I was perusing your blog here. Becca I had no idea that you went through such a trial. My dear girl, you were born for motherhood. It is coming soon. Yes it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being approved! I wish you and Chris the best!

    ReplyDelete