Wednesday, December 22, 2010

No news is {not} good news.

We are still waiting.
Our current status is the EXACT. SAME. as it was last time I posted.
Obviously, we are not going to be approved by Christmas.

.

It's been 62 days since all our paper work was submitted.
But, ya know, who's counting.
And it's hard to feel like we are any further ahead in the process than we were 62 days ago.
Let's be honest: I am not thrilled.


But, strangely enough, I feel calm amongst the storm.
Thank heavens.
And I do every day.
Sincerely.

We heave done ALL that can be done up to this point.
And I have to be content with that.

2 comments:

  1. Oh we are still praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things move forward soon! I'm sure the waiting is so hard. I was just reading over the "Open Adoption" section and other info on your sidebar. I am so amazed by you and Chris. You are so strong and you clearly stay close to the Lord and are guided by the Spirit. I wish you the very best in this process!

    ReplyDelete