Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Even in our dreams.

Oh sweet baby,

I know that you will be a part of our family, so very soon. I do not know if it will be a month, or not for many years to come, but my heart knows you are so close. I know you are there, and I know that we will find each other. I feel it in my bones.

I keep having this dream, where a child is telling us to hurry. It's like we are playing hide and go seek. Chris and I are wandering around this maze, stumbling around like maniacs, both looking for this same child. In my dream, I have this overwhelming feeling to hurry. hurry. hurry.

"Hurry and find me."

And then I wake up.

Dear sweet, sweet baby. We are looking for you. We are more than happy to find you, and look forward to that moment when your dear mother gives us a piece of her heart, by kindly guiding us to you, when we will tearfully proclaim, "Oh there you are!"

Until then, we will keep searching for you.
Even in our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment